Thursday, August 30, 2012

WAR!

It began almost 10 years ago.
What started as a fun family and friends vacation in the Keys led to this:
An innocent picture of two young friends with cheesy flowers in their hair?
LOOK AGAIN.
What you see before you are two girls recently returned from an 8 hour off shore fishing trip, who wanted to take a girly flower pic, utterly unaware of the frigid ice and water about to deluge upon their heads.  This cruel act was inflicted by none other than Jason Michael Mills and Taylor Marc McMurrin.

It gets worse.

2009.  Sri Lanka.  Orphan camp.
It was tie dye day.  I was at the pre soak station, Taylor at the dying station.  We had just finished successfully helping almost 100 orphan children make their own tie dye shirts.  I hear Taylor shout from behind me,
"Hey, Abi!"
*note: I was wearing a WHITE shirt.
I looked behind me.
"Taylor McMurrin, don't you dare!" I shouted as I began to run.
Too late.
I was brutally massacred.
Think I'm exaggerating?
Look.
at.
this.....

Yes, that is red dye.
No it did not wash off.
For three days, I had orphans coming up to me horrified and asking if I was okay.  I looked diseased.  

RETRIBUTION WAS ON IT'S WAY.

This summer at orphan camp in Kharkov, Ukraine, Taylor and I both had dying duty on tie dye day.
and when all the shirts were finished?

WAR!!!!!!!!!!


to be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment